How to ensure a wedding day full of joy and laughter? As if the usual variables were not enough you now have to cope with a global pandemic, but love will always win! And there are lots of ways to enjoy your wedding day at its fullest even in such unprecedented times. Here are a few Wedding Planner's tips:
1. Start with a smile, the day is long and you should enjoy every single moment of it including preps. Make sure you get ready in a spacious and bright room full of light, have your besties with you and remember to have a snack ( you don't imagine how many brides forget to eat a bite!).
2. Add colorful friends, the people that color your life should be close to you the whole time to support you.
3. Don’t sweat the small stuff, there are a few things that one cannot control like weather (and a pandemic!), but there is always a solution so remember to focus on the beauty of marrying the love of your life and let go of the rest.
4. Put on your dancing shoes, at the end of the day, you realise that you married your love so you have to celebrate dancing the night away, and a spare set of comfy shoes is a must!
5. Have fun, it’s a party! Who does not love to end the day with lots of dancing, joy and laughter?
For further wedding planning advice, ask here all the questions you have!
(all the photos refer to pre-covid weddings)