Plan to visit Arezzo? Then you should not miss
- The monthly Fiera dell’Antiquariato, one of the most famous antique markets of Italy and a unique occasion to live the historic center of Arezzo with its ancient shops and the many market stalls rich in interesting items from the past
- The Giostra del Saracino, to experience the ancient traditions of this city, known already at the time of the Divine poet Dante for its jousting and tournaments
- The Medici fortress, recently restored and opened to visits, in which you find lot of traces of Arezzo’s past and from where you enjoy one of the best views of the city center
- Piazza Grande and the characteristic windy streets that reach the heart of the historic center and its many old-time shops and atmosphere
- Old taverns, traditional restaurants and shops where one finds the authentic flavors of the territory
But most of all do not miss the chance to see all this with me, expert tour guide of Arezzo, to hear about the city’s history and many anecdotes of the past and present of this important Tuscan city now known as the ‘city of gold’.
Here the link to some of my private walking tours of Arezzo